- ? Is there a drum kit there or do we have to bring our own?
- reply to this commentDan (1/2013)
- I drove 17 miles for no open mic on sept 10, 2012. The best I could tell, they canceled it for Ravens football? There was 5 people watching the game when I arrived there. I thought this event was a lock for every Monday. Disappointing to say the least.
- reply to this commentDave Kraft (9/2012)
Remember several weeks ago when that barbershop quartet was here? Everyone thought they were great! Well, I heard they may likely show up again on 10/10. You might want to tell your patrons about them.
- reply to this commentrunz (9/2011)
- 21 and up
- reply to this commentAnonymous (11/2010)
- ? Are there by chance opportunities for open mic features? If so what number and who would I contact? I am very interested in this venue.
- reply to this commentStephen Willems (2/2011)
- It has been a while since I have been at this open mic, almost 4 years, and it is good to see that its still going strong! Over the years, Ernie has become a better open mic host. I think part of the problem before was that there were too many performers coming out and he was getting swamped. Now that he has had a couple of years experience with time management on monday nights, the night runs much smoother. The sound setup is a lot better than it was when I used to go, there is now a monitor on stage which makes a huge difference in the performance. I really think that this is the best open mic in the area. Ernie is a great open mic host who will give you great notes on your performance, and will push you to be the best musician you can possibly be. I'll be back again next week, I suggest you come out too!
- reply to this commentTD (10/2010)