- ? Do you have drums available or is this only acoustic?
- reply to this commentJohn Randazzo (10/2015)
Are you still having open mic nights on Tuesdays? The last update I see is Nov 2013???
We may be in St Augustine Aug 18th or 25th and wondered if you are still around. I sang at another place there last year and met Scott Waters who recommended your open mic highly. We are from N Georgia and will be at Crescent Beach if we are able to pull it off this year.
- reply to this commentJim Haigler (7/2015)
- ? How can I sign up for open mic
- reply to this commentAnna Register Stilwell (11/2013)
- When I called they said 7:30. They didn't really get started until after 8 and the ringmaster opened for about half an hour, so just keep that in mind. Otherwise, it was a real open mic, nothing fancy, but they have a decent place to play, mostly low-key acoustic, original and cover, a sign-up list, okay equipment, performances from dismal to brilliant, and they were decent enough to at least say thanks for playing, which I appreciated since I had to drive about two hours to get there. The food is pretty much sandwiches, nothing really exotic, but also nothing to complain about. Can't go wrong with a pile of meat on some good bread. Strongbow on tap. Not a lot of drafts, but the essentials, Guiness, Harp, and Amber Bock, something for everybody. One of the few places I've been where people made a littl effort to be friendly and take an interest. Probably not going to launch your performance career, but there are a lot worse places to play. Slainte.
- reply to this commentPat (5/2011)
- Addressing the last comment posted (8/2009) - It is on Tuesday nights.
- reply to this commenteric otto essig (12/2010)