Anchor High Grill
I'll be coming down from Canada to do some recording in Nashville between Nov 15 - 26.
Can you please tell me how to go about signing up for this Open Mic?
I'd love to come out and play!
Have a lovely day <3
- reply to this commentMelissa Plett (10/2016)
- ? Did you guy's ever start this up again as I had called and I was going to come out but was told it was stopped for awhile so if it is going on I'd like to know as I am a harmonica player who loves to jam.
- reply to this commentGeno (7/2012)
- ? What about a guy who's been playing harmonica for 39 years and loves the blues can and would he be able to jam
- reply to this commentGeno (2/2012)
If you are really serious about singing, and songwriting, . . . learn to play an instrument. "Anyone" can do it if they are determined.
- reply to this commentDave (1/2012)
I am coming to visit a friend of mine in Hendersonville the 1st week of January. I am from a town named New Brighton- It is a little town above Pittsburgh,PA. I was wondering if there was any way possible to sing anywhere with tracks? I would love to join in the fun participating in open mics… but I couldn't bring other people with me to visit my friend to accompany me… is there a possibility to sing anywhere? Could I have advice??
- reply to this commentDawn Savage (12/2011)