Amazing Things Arts Center
- Great open mic with a friendly and supportive group
- reply to this commentAnonymous (1/2014)
- ? Good day, I'm a classical and flamenco guitarist and was wondering if there was a 15 minute slot available (earlier in the evening the better) this upcoming Thursday, August 16th. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
- reply to this commentEmil Krasich (8/2012)
- I got back into performing open mics starting with Amazing Things. Dan Cloutier is an excellent host who runs a very supportive, entertaining show. It's an arts center so things are kept at a pretty "G" rated level. It's a great place for parents to bring their kids. There is a top notch sound system with a sound technician at the controls to maximize your performance and there's also a baby grand piano available in superb condition (Yamaha I think). Finally, every few weeks shows are recorded for Public Television. It is possible to get a DVD copy. Highly recommended! Show runs every Thursday at around 7:30 to whenever.
- reply to this commentTom Targett (6/2012)
- ? how do we sign up for open mike. And when are the dates that we can
- reply to this commentJade and Abby (8/2011)
Yes, this is a good one. We went on 7/8/2010 and it's loaded with many talented people. My 15 year old was the youngest by many years and it's a very supportive enviorment.
We'll return again (and again)!
- reply to this commentLindsay Halper-Bogusky (7/2010)