- ? Is it an open mic or a jam?
- reply to this commentRon (6/2016)
- Pro musicians running the show…
- reply to this commentPeter Max (11/2015)
- A very good house band. The venue is very nice and the guys in the band are extremely polite and talented. Not to take anything away but very unfair the way the mic is run. Some people get longer slots than others and they play favorites. Not complaining, just giving others a heads-up before they come out wait 2 hours and play 2 short songs when the house band plays for 40 minutes
- reply to this commentmichael (11/2015)
- To Michael: Sorry you had a bad experience at our open mic. Sometimes it gets very busy and we have to cut performers' time back so we can get everyone up. The house band usually does a 2 or 3 song intro, I don't remember ever playing a 40 minute opening. I will admit to sometimes playing favorites to those who come out every single week and support us. Please come by again and see if we can make this right for you!
- reply to this commentSteve Davis (2/2016)
- This open mic is still going strong.
- reply to this commentSteve Davis (8/2014)
- Incredible band hosting. Great atmosphere. Full band.
- reply to this commentTerry G (10/2013)