Abbott's Bar & Grill
- Hey this is Geno the harmonica player and I just wanted to say Thanks for making me welcomed and doing the recording you did of us.And I'll be back out again soon too.
- reply to this commentGeno (4/2013)
The open mic at Abbott's has a full PA set up, two mics and a monitor. An OvationIdea and Takamine guitar and a cajon are provided to use for your performance. Sometimes, they've got drums.
There is never a cover charge!
This is one of the coolest open mics in Atlanta!
- reply to this commentclaudia (11/2009)
- ? I just spoke to someone at Abbott's who wasn't too sure about specifics. Am I correct in assuming there's no house sound (PA, amplification)? That would explain the lack of overhead cover charge.
- reply to this commentJ.D. (5/2007)
- ? Hey, Faust here, a Local Duluth band, and we were wondering, what are the volume requirements, as in, would we be able to have amps, and a bass, and all that, or is it strictly a one man thing?
- reply to this commentFaust (3/2007)
- Abbott's is a high-class bistro nestled in the heart of the Duluth burbs. We're outside on the patio during the good weather months and inside their intimate bar when the weather turns cold. This is a 'must play' for all Area musicians. Dress Code: Nice casual. Jeans are ok. No T-Shirts. Thanks! Open Mic Entertainment provides musicians with an opportunity to "play-out". There are many great musicians that don't get an opportunity to perform in front of a live audience because their busy schedules won't allow them to join a band or book a regular gig. If you are a musician, amateur or pro and looking for a friendly place to perform, you've found it. Not only is Open Mic a great opportunity to play, but it's a great way to meet fun, energetic people. We operate open mics all over the southeast. Check out: www.OpenMic.us.
- reply to this commentClaudia (10/2006)