The Madman now hosts the Open Mic as of 12/6/11. Signup
starts at 8pm. All styles welcome, primarily acoustic
- reply to this commentScott Madden (7/2012)
- I really had a good time. Not too crowded, lots of dedicated and generous musician-performers. We were a band of 3, most others were individual performers. Host Nick is very encouraging.
- reply to this commentramo (6/2009)
- This is a good open mic, and I've been to a lot of them around the country, even hosted one myself for 6 months. This one has an experienced and gracious host, friendly musicians, an overall good atmosphere for music, and good pub food.
- reply to this commentCasey Kurtwood O'Reilly (11/2006)
We played there last week. Sammie (congas) and I (guitar).
We had a good time. The people were super-friendly, the staff also. Can say all the talent was… such. But there were a couple of really funny acts.
- reply to this commentGian Luca (8/2006)
- Great NEW room for open mic. I play there almost weekly because I live close by. Very warm crowd most of the time and there anumber of great musicians that show up on a regular basis. At the end, if you stay late enough you may even get to have a jam with other players… Well recomended for your tuesday night.
- reply to this commentMHB (4/2006)