The converted auto garage feeling with chalkboard beer menus crestes an atmosphere focused on industrial comfort. The open mic artists on this particular night perform some great classic rock tunes, a couple ukelele-modified classics, and other folksy sounding hits. The tables and chairs have ample space between them, leaving a perfect opportunity for groups to come, send up performers, and enjoy a few beers. The focus of the restraunt seems to be towards its music, as even the owner sits it in a few songs here and there. Some of tonight's songs include Jenny(867-5309), a green day rendition, and knocking on heavens door.
The equipment sounds solid, offering clear vocals, excellent instrument balance, and a reasonable volume to ensure the ability to converse with friends.
In summary, lots of room to sit and chill, not too loud, beers, relaxed atmosphere. Wonderful opportunity for newer artists as many seem to be focused on socializing with the music as a background, but still with enough patrons hear to listen to make a great local open mic experience.
- reply to this commentK (3/2015)
- ? Hi I Very Much Interested In Your Event But Would Really Like To Know If This Is Still Going On?
- reply to this commentGeno (6/2014)
- will are closed 12/24, and 12/31. Ni open mics those 2 evenings
- reply to this commentDon gindhart (12/2013)
- Fun open mic. The owner/host is also a guitarist, and may sit in with you if you want. Jamming with others is welcome and encouraged, but you can play solo also, if you want. Complete pa and backline, including amps and drums are provided. Good selection of craft beers and interesting menu.
- reply to this commentArnie Thomas (12/2013)